Cloud Consulting Services
Manage Your IT Infrastructure with Gurutva Cloud Services
Cloud Computing Consulting Services
Gurutva helps organizations transform their IT environment with best-in-class Cloud Computing Services. Our team of experts deliver highly-effective and reliable cloud computing services that provide organizations with a competitive edge.
Our cloud solutions enable organizations to reduce IT resource requirements and improve productivity, in addition to lowering costs and reducing the time-to-market.
We assist customers with our on-demand delivery of computing services, tools and applications such as servers, storage, databases, networking, software, applications, among others.
By enabling organizations for cloud adoption, we help them become more agile and responsive to the changing market landscape, thus supporting them in right decision-making and maximizing their Return on Investment (ROI).
How We Help ?
Whether your applications are running in an on-premise captive data center, a third-party hosted private or public cloud, or a combination of the two, we are a one-stop cloud service provider for world-class cloud services with diverse options. In addition, we can also seamlessly scale and migrate your chosen application workloads.
Our cloud consulting framework addresses all customer challenges pertaining to a seamless transition to the cloud.
We take a strategic approach in implementing cloud consulting services. Our methodology involves a four-step process:
1) Assessment – This phase is more of determining use-cases, followed by exploring suitable solutions, experimenting the same and checking the feasibility. During this process, we evaluate your technical compatibilities and business objectives in line with the expected ROI.
2) Planning – This is the step to design and planned implementation backed by architecture design and clear deployment plan in line with the planned objectives. Here, we provide clear roadmap and strategical procedures.
3) Deployment – A step forward from the previous phase of planning towards realizing the solution in production. In simple words, this phase involves execution, migration and expansion.
4) Optimization – Right after implementation is the crucial stage of optimizing with what works the best. Here we look for ways to introduce operational best practices and opportunities to review, improve existing processes.
Our Portfolio of Cloud Computing Services
Strategy & Consulting Services
- IT transformation
- Strategy roadmap
- Operational cost reduction
- SWOT Analysis
- Readiness Assessment
- Determine Architecture
- Cloud Migration Strategy
- Migration and Review
- Governance plan for cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure Optimization for better performance and cost savings
Application Development Services
- Developing, customizing and migrating applications
- Roadmap for infrastructure management
Disaster Recovery Management Services
- Application protection
- Remote management of all backups
- Customized disaster recovery plans
- Provisioning for cloud network infrastructure
- Operation management
- Disaster recovery for mission-critical applications
Maintenance and Security Services
- Continuous monitoring
- Performance optimization
- Security and Risk assessment
- Data protection
- Cloud-based application monitoring
- Creating personalized parameters and checks
- Setting up personalized alerts
- Management of cloud computing risks
- Business case analysis
- Implementation design
Why Choose Us
How We Help ?
Gurutva provides the entire gamut of cloud services encompassing the public, private and hybrid cloud types. Based on customer requirements, we utilize the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) service models.
In public cloud, the computing infrastructure is hosted by the cloud vendor at the vendor’s premises
The computing infrastructure in private cloud is dedicated to one organization and not shared with others organizations.
Hybrid cloud refers to a combination of private cloud and public cloud services with orchestration between the two.
Cloud DR enables business to recover data and implement backup plans through e-records in a cloud environment.